Terms of Reference –Junior consultant/Associate consultant (Civil Engineer)
|1||Roles and Responsibilities||1. Preparation of cost estimates for sanction of civil construction jobs.
2. Preparation of SOW, BEC and other technical documents for civil construction of approach roads, Drill sites.
3. Floating of EOI for selection of vendors for civil construction.
4. Evaluation of civil construction tenders and award of job.
5. Preparation of SOW for hiring third party for Site supervision during construction.
6. Selection of third party for site supervision and carrying out QC, interaction with local contractors, consultancy firms and other associated stake holders.
|2||Nature of Assignment (office / field)||Predominantly in Office, however, a few field visits might be required.|
|3||Duration of Assignment||Six months, extendable.|
|4||Position||Junior consultant/Associate consultant (Civil Engineer)|
|6||Age Limit||As per policy|
|7||Location||ONGC Videsh, New Delhi|
|8||Qualification||B.E / B.Tech Civil Engineering|
|9||Experience desired||15-20 years in construction of access road / drill site / oil installation etc.|
|10||Performance evaluation process & periodicity there of||As per policy|
|11||Reporting Authority (Name, Designation)||Regional President – Asia Pacific Business Unit.|
|12||Honorarium admissible as per policy||Based on E-level of engagement|